Our Mission & Outcomes
- At Nature’s Way Montessori we are committed to children experiencing the excitement of learning with beautiful outdoor and indoor environments.
- We practice and implement a multi-disciplinary approach to education as professed by Dr. Maria Montessori, bringing nature into the classroom.
- We offer a culture of learning, teaching the values of freedom and discipline based in love and respect.
- We follow a child’s own intrinsic motivation.
- We offer a curriculum that connects the child’s body, mind and spirit to create the whole.
- Our teachers are highly educated, holding Montessori teaching degrees. They are committed to the highest standards of caring for children.
- Our classes are multi-age, providing for peer teaching, role models and leadership experience.
- Our aspiration is to see children grow into adults who are independent, responsible and compassionate human beings ready to change the world.