Financial Assistance Via SSS
Nature’s Way partners with School and Student Services (SSS) of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) in our tuition assistance application process. The SSS computation system provides the fairness of uniform calculations and we use it as the foundation for our assessment of each applicant’s needs. It is our sincerest hope that if you apply for Financial Aid we will be able to meet your needs. Funds for Tuition Assistance are raised by charitable funds through Friends of Nature's Way (Tax ID 47-41801805)
IMPORTANCE OF DEADLINES
· It is imperative that families applying for tuition assistance, both new and returning, meet the application and document submission deadlines. There is often more demand for assistance than funds available. No guarantees can be made for consideration or availability of funds for families whose documents are received after the published deadline.
· Tuition assistance awards are good for one year. Families must reapply each year.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Submit all documents to SSS by deadlines. The SSS code for Nature’s Way is 9129. There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- November 1: Enrollment opens for the following school year.
- February 1: Parent Financial Statement PFS
- March 15: Federal Tax Form 1040 and all supporting Forms and Schedules and Schedule K-1 if you are a shareholder in an S corporation or a partner in a Partnership.
- Tuition Assistance award notifications will be made in a timely manner during March or April.
OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Nature’s Way practices a “need blind” admission policy in regard to financial aid. A request for financial aid does not influence the admission decision.
- All parent’s /guardians are expected to provide income to be considered for tuition assistance award. If no income is stated on PFS for a parent/guardian, an amount equal to 120% of annual, full time, minimum wage will automatically be imputed as income on PFS for the calculation of need.
- Nature’s Way reserves the right to request verification of all documents and statements made on PFS.
- All documents are subject to audit by a CPA.
- Recipients of financial aid are not subject to special standards or other requirements that would treat them un equally.
- Nature’s Way regards all financial information as confidential and expects families to do the same.
- Tuition assistance will be offered based on funds available.
Please keep in mind that failure to submit your PFS and other pertinent documentation by the deadline may decrease your opportunity for an award, as funds will not be reserved for those who submit paperwork late.
For more information on how to apply: